It's hard to find time to blog when life gets busy, especially after starting a new job. I recently joined Bowring - a great retail chain - which specializes in home decor, entertaining, seasonal products as well as gifting.Their iconic black and white dots can be recognized anywhere. I love that they are a Canadian company with a long history - over 200 years. And with over 60 stores across the country, they offer great products with great value. Their tag line -" Always Beautiful,Always Affordable " - is so true.
So I thought I would share a few of my favourite items from Bowring...
1. Hip Champagne Flutes - Since I love to drink champagne, beautiful and interesting glasses are always on my radar. I love the simple and modern shape of these glasses. They are a great buy at $29.99 for a box of 4! And exclusive to Bowring.
2. Cool Beer Glasses - If you are looking for a cool gift for Dad, or a Grad, these double walled beer glasses get rave reviews. They look great filled with a beer and stay colder longer. And another great value at $24.99 for a box of 2.
3. Glass 3 Tier Server - Perfect for cupcakes and desserts, this pretty piece looks nice on a dessert table. At $19.99, you can get 2!
4. Rachelle Credenza - I love this furniture piece! It is a gorgeous shade of grey and the mirror front panels add a touch of glamour.
5. Graydon Settee - Just arrived last week, this bench is charming covered in beige gingham. It would be perfect in an entry way.
6. Shangtung Crystal Candleholders - This elegant set of 3 candleholders makes a nice gift for a couple getting married or celebrating an anniversary. They are currently on sale for $129.00
There are lots more great items and I will share more in another post. But check out a store near you. The Semi Annual Sale has just started with great sale prices on current product and lots of unbelievable deals - up to 75% off - on discontinued items. Have fun shopping!